Turnigy 9X reciever - can't get to work

Programming your 9x using the stock firmware that comes with the radio. (Note. This is for the th9x, not the X9R)
c0dehunter

Turnigy 9X reciever - can't get to work

Post by c0dehunter »

First off, hey everyone, I'm new here and I hope I will help someone with problems like me in the future (by reading this thread :)).

I have bought Turnigy 9x v2 TX/RX, but it seems like the RX receives no command from TX. I've plugged in power to BIND (as written in manual) and hooked up one servo to CH1 for testing purposes. The RX/TX are bound properly as far as i can tell since the red light turns on immediately after I turn on the RX. However, no mater how I move the sticks on TX, there is no response coming from the servo on CH1 (and it is working for sure as I can hear it when it gets hooked up to RX and it positions to neutral).

On my RX I have set PPM (not PCM).

I don't know how to trace the problem further. Could it be the TX is faulty or what do you think the most probable cause could be?

Here is my current testing setup (with one servo):

Flaps 30

Re: Turnigy 9X reciever - can't get to work

Post by Flaps 30 »

Have you a model programmed into the TX?

IIRC they come without any channel being programmed. Which would explain why nothing happens.
c0dehunter

Post by c0dehunter »

Where can I program it? Which setting in "Func Settings"? I have watched quite some videos and read the manual + a dosen of other sites and none mentioned any programming therefore I would be really grateful for further assistance!
Flaps 30

Post by Flaps 30 »

This is difficult for me, as I have never used the original software that comes with the radio. Hopefully someone will come along and offer some help.

Here is a good video on how to set up things with ER9x for basic use. Maybe it will help you get started. ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2UT1pFcYhM

Return to “stock firmware (fly sky th9x)”