having a problem

Have something to say about 9xForums? Whether it be good or bad, about our products, site or service, tell us about it here.
silversurfer48

having a problem

Post by silversurfer48 »

I'm trying to figure out the control option in the opening its giving me all option except the one for ppm in the control radio settings its not there is there something Im not doing or is it the firmware what can it possibly be I cant figure it out

jhsa

Re: having a problem

Post by jhsa »

Please don't double post.. Be a bit more patient ;) Someone will answer your questions :)

Mike already answered you here..

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8555&view=unread#p111902

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

Also, please use punctuation. Don't leave it to the reader to figure out the separate parts of your question.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

And say what radio you have. And post in the correct section (this is "website feedback").
silversurfer48

Help me with setup

Post by silversurfer48 »

I have a 450 E sky belt cp and its been a well flying chopper and I want to use the er9x for trans I have a turnigy receiver I cant get the trans. and receiver to work proper the movement is always wrong no matter what I do or input ali ele thr rud In the receiver its ali ele thr gyro or rud I have read the manual and still cant catch my error can you give me an idea in what Im doing wrong

Return to “Feedback”