EEPE and Microsoft Edge, Smart filter blocking download

How to use eePe
Irish Steve

EEPE and Microsoft Edge, Smart filter blocking download

Post by Irish Steve »

Just a heads up for people forced to use Microsoft products, especially Windows 10 and Edge, their wretched smart filter won't allow you to download the EEPE software from the Er9X site, the simplest way round it for now (it worked for me) is to use an alternative browser like Firefox.

Edge won't even give the option that used to be available to look at the reason for the objection and over ride it, I suspect it's something to do with the latest Win 10 version, but I have neither the time or the inclination to spend unknown time debugging Microsoft's latest screw ups.

Now to get back to getting my head round Er9X Pro mixes, a friend bricked his TH9 transmitter, (battery polarity reversed) so we're migrating his 40 year old heli (Bell 212, now electric powered) to the Pro, which is proving "interesting".
Irish Steve

If it was easy, shure, would't we all be doin it?

_

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: EEPE and Microsoft Edge, Smart filter blocking download

Post by MikeB »

If you have a backup of the EEPROM from er9x, open this in eepe, then also run eepskye and read the EEPROM from the 'PRO.
Now drag the model from the eepe window to the eepskye window. Most of the settings will be transferred, but you do need to check it.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “eePe”