Problem with "Default Switch" order in ERSKY9x 222

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Fauxpilor

Problem with "Default Switch" order in ERSKY9x 222

Post by Fauxpilor »

Hi huys,

I am stuggling with the following issue and have read the manual multiple times. I just can't figure it our and would really appreciate your help.

Here's the problem, I can't change the "default SW" order in the model setup menu (under General). As a result, all controls are appointed to the wrong channels. If have a 9XRpro with ERSKY9X 222, a multimodule protocol (in serial mode set to the AFHDS2A and AETR in radio setup) and a FS-IA6B RX (flysky). Binding and telemetry work fine, but the channels are ordered incorrect. I tried to change this in the general tap of model setup (default switch), as mentioned in the manual. I am able to highlight the switch, but not able to change the order (if I press left/right or up/down after selecting for example Throttle, nothing happens). I also tried it with a FRSky DJT module, same issue. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone help me? I would really appreciate it!

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Problem with "Default Switch" order in ERSKY9x 222

Post by MikeB »

If the channels are in the wrong order, then you need to change them in the mixer. The "default SW" setting is for the switches, not the channels.
To set the default channel order (for new models), this in the the "RADIO SETUP" under "Controls". If you change this to AETR, then all new models will use this order. For an existing model (assuming you only have the 4 main channels set up) after changing the "Channel Order" to AETR, call up the templates and apply the "Simple 4ch" template.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “ersky9xr”