BT telemetry - wrong measures

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Pyxis

BT telemetry - wrong measures

Post by Pyxis »

Hi all,

I succeded to wire and configure a HC05 module into my 9XR-pro to use it for sending data to Telemetry viewer android app, so far so good :)

But as you can see in the attached picture there're two wrong measures (all others are quit good ;) ) : battery percentage and altitude, maybe is there a relationship with my last demand to display correctly Alt and Bat % (especially) on the telemetry's dashboard ?

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot in advance !
BT telemetry.jpg
TAROT 650 with BR4108 motors and 14" carbon propellers + Pixhawk 1 clone with 8XR, Maxbotix sonar, M8N ublox and HC06 bluetooth module + Telemetry adapter cable + 9XR-pro with XJT and HC05 bluetooth module, gopro H4 black edition with BGC gimbal

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: BT telemetry - wrong measures

Post by MikeB »

For altitude, the raw value is sent to the BT module, while the displayed value is changed by the altitude set as the zero height, either by using the "Reset Alt" option or by the first valid height received.

For the battery %, do you know which value is actually correct?

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Pyxis

Re: BT telemetry - wrong measures

Post by Pyxis »

So the displayed value on the app should change as soon as "Reset Alt" is selected but it is not the case. While on the 9XR telemetry screen "Alt" goes to zero normaly

Regarding the battery %, the 9XR telemetry screen displays the good value, not the app

Last thing I forgot, the modes texts don't match at all the real status of the UAV (stabilize, loiter, etc.)
TAROT 650 with BR4108 motors and 14" carbon propellers + Pixhawk 1 clone with 8XR, Maxbotix sonar, M8N ublox and HC06 bluetooth module + Telemetry adapter cable + 9XR-pro with XJT and HC05 bluetooth module, gopro H4 black edition with BGC gimbal

Return to “ersky9xr”