Irangex irx4 + telemetry

Hardware Support for the 9XR Pro
antlerhanger

Irangex irx4 + telemetry

Post by antlerhanger »

My 9xr pro's work great with the irangex irx plus except no telemetry .. I can use my orange module and get telemetry . But on irange module no joy ,I have it set to dsm ,dsmx auto telemetry , 12 channels .it binds right up but no tel .. In telemetry menu I have dsmx com 1 inverted`

Any help would be appreciated
It came with jumpers so maybe I need to install some of them ..Rc groups just made it more confusing

Allen

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Irangex irx4 + telemetry

Post by MikeB »

Have you tried with COM1 NOT inverted?
Also have a look on the "DEBUG" menu (UP LONG then LEFT a few times). Is the number to the right of "TelRxCount" changing?

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

I just tried com 1 not inverted ..still nothing..And yes the first 4 numbers are changing rapidly ..number 502 at the end
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

ok ..So rebound with com 1 not inverted and it works..Once again thanks MIKE !!!!
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

I have telemetry but now the Taranis x9dp will just flash like it wants to reboot . I tried going back to 221 but same results . If I install a module sometimes it will bind but suddenly it starts the flashing . If I unplug battery the next time it will start fine but if you turn it off and back on it starts the flashing .Thanks God my pro's work perfect . I tried resetting to invert com 1 but same results

MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

What firmware revision do you have on the multi module. I just checked with R222d4 test version on a X9DP with 1.2.0.26 on a STM module, all works fine to a Lemon Rx with integrated vario. The internal module of off.

That is on my prototype X9DP, the other one I have is my main Tx for flying.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

I have the same fw on radio, If I have rx on with telemetry it binds fine . But if rx is off and I turn radio on then it starts it, Screen never goes blank but it will jump to telemetry screen and flash..I have not updated irangx plus..I tried it with the bangood module and the same.. If I unplug battery then it will boot fine . it also will repeat one of the voice files during this but I turned it off
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

It will do it without the module in . It was fine until I loaded the latest test version but I took it back to 221 and still the same
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

While it is flashing if I pull the trim buttons outward it will go to update bootloader then says no file..When I exit it will boot normal.. Shouldn't there be a bootloader file to burn or update ? Thanks for your help

Allen
antlerhanger

Post by antlerhanger »

It had the original sd card in it . I put in a new card and it fixed the problem

Thanks
Allen

Return to “Turnigy 9XR PRO radio”