radiolink R8EF failsafe

jozefk

radiolink R8EF failsafe

Post by jozefk »

Hi,

I have three RadioLink R8EF RX modules. I am able to bind it and fly with it. But as long as it loses signal (changing model on tx16s, turning tx16s off, tx16s too close to RX), throttle is 100% and prop is furiously spinning. Binding to RadioLink T8FB transmitter and FailSafe config is ok. Tried to turn off T8FB via switch, remove battery, put TX close to RX. But no such behavior like with TX16S (latest stable 2.3.11). Propeller is not spinning. I can see FS config (0 throttle) that should be push from TX to RX every so and then, using Android APP. Maybe TX16S send some different FS config? Thank you for any helpful info. :)

Jozef

jozefk

Re: radiolink R8EF failsafe

Post by jozefk »

I got response from Opentx guys. Channels 9-16 are failsafe. So configured channel 11 throttle failsafe (original throttle channel is 3, so 3+8=11) to -100. Will test. but probably working. This forum is so nice. :D I need to find what the problem is elsewhere. :)
Rad

Re: radiolink R8EF failsafe

Post by Rad »

jozefk wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:13 pm I got response from Opentx guys. Channels 9-16 are failsafe. So configured channel 11 throttle failsafe (original throttle channel is 3, so 3+8=11) to -100. Will test. but probably working. This forum is so nice. :D I need to find what the problem is elsewhere. :)
Please update with your news, because I had the same issue with it, lol.
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/

Return to “openTx model setup”